Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HanoverStriper

The Vineyard

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Anyone ever fish below the cliffs of Gayhead (or whatever they call it now) butt ass naked with nothing but a belt on? I'm thinking about doing it this year, just wondering how I'm going to carry my camera.

Anyone ever fish below the cliffs of Gayhead (or whatever they call it now) butt ass naked with nothing but a belt on? I'm thinking about doing it this year, just wondering how I'm going to carry my camera.

Well I would..............................................never mind :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanoverStriper View Post

Aquinnah and yes but not naked.If you can't hang the camera on the belt why bother with it.

If your overweight, european, and over 65 you will fit right in. Those are mostly daytime fisherman though. ;)

That's me Scott. Perfect, I'm looking forward to fishing amongst my people as our ancestors once did.

Always got a pair of binocs when near devil's bridge, until I talked with a senior coworker who she said frequents that au natural beach, rather scrape my eyes out. Id imagine it would be appropriate if your surf belt was tasteful, just watch out for the bogagrip

Count me out on that trip, dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishiniwuzfishin View Post

Never tried it myself, however... Last year during the derby I saw two beautiful girls sans apparel at about 2 am on a rather stormy night... They were about my age... If you added their ages together...

someone say "derby"....gave me a rush!

someone say "derby"....gave me a rush!

DERBY DERBY DERBY all you rec guys with your #$$%$#^ Derbys that why all of the stripers are gone :D :D :D

Just kidding of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!