Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gadwall8

Tighten up

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Yellow Magic Ochestra?? Are you ******* kidding me?! I bought one of their albums in the cut-out bin because of the cover way back in the day('81 or '82). Had never heard of them. It was ******* horrible. Used to cut lines on the cover and not take the record out of the jacket. I would never do that to something I liked. :D I eventually gave it to some guy I used to work with after telling him about it. Can't remember why he wanted it. :huh: I couldn't stress enough how bad it was. In return, he gave some Stooges on a cassette. That tape is currently in the cassette player in my truck some 25 years later. :th:

Yellow Magic Ochestra?? Are you ******* kidding me?! I bought one of their albums in the cut-out bin because of the cover way back in the day('81 or '82). Had never heard of them. It was ******* horrible. Used to cut lines on the cover and not take the record out of the jacket. I would never do that to something I liked. :D I eventually gave it to some guy I used to work with after telling him about it. Can't remember why he wanted it. :huh: I couldn't stress enough how bad it was. In return, he gave some Stooges on a cassette. That tape is currently in the cassette player in my truck some 25 years later. :th:

Always with the hate, it's no wonder your diner is empty.

:v: