Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidewinder

Wtb Calcutta 250/251 handle

8 posts in this topic

To make a long story short when i was younger i was given a gift of a calcutta ..and before i was legaly aloud to drive . I would ride down to the pond on my bike Rods in hand ( had to fish somehow) and one day I hit a light pole With the reel and bent the handle ..a few years later I had it replaced ! Now it's 10 + years later and i stored the reel on the pole nicely placed in a rack on the wall at my parents house ...Some how the handle is all mangled up again ...either a careless family member or an accident nevertheless it needs to be replaced ....sweet water is happening now !

looking for a Calcutta 250/251 new or like new condition handle or comparable handle to that reel size gold in color. I believe the original replacement Was in the $10 buck range ... so I'll see what shows up on here ... ( I'm sure the handle is the same for both left and righty)... Hope you liked the story behind my misfortune ...:( thanks guys

I will do whatever you like all I was looking to do was cover my shipping. I'm not sure how much it will cost to ship I guess not much. I really don't have any use for these handles but if it works let me know either way.

i looked it up its not the same its bigger ..ill pass for now but if i change my mind ill pm you thanks for your time and putting up picks much appreciated... Anyone have one ?

Is this the black one with ridges? I think I have one in good condition I can send you. Just send me a plug or flounder rig or something?

totally missed your post im interested can you post a pic or do they look like the ones below .... need one for a 250 thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0