Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morning Bite

WTB Surf Bag

10 posts in this topic

WTB a new to lightly used surf bag. Looking to spend 70 and under shipped or pick up in local south Jersey or up by my college in Montgomery County. Preferably the larger sizes. Brand does not matter.

I have a precisionpak  8 tube Used probally 10 times at the Cape cod canal.   Its never been dunked I'm actually getting rid of it cause I not longer have a use for it.   I believe I paid 70.00 new for it.   I'll let it go for  60.00 shipped.   Condition Like new 9 out of 10. I give it that cause the tubing has cracked on 1 of the four tube inserts.   (2 inserts total)   It was purchased at the "Red Top" last year in september.   The reason I no longer need it is I recently Bought the 3 tube Commando precision bag frontbag.   precision bag

I have a Pic coming for you.    Like I said there are 2 sets of tubing.   8 total tubes or 2 sets of 4 and only one is cracked.   I'm willing to work with you but I have to ship it and thats going to be around 10.00 dollars from eastern Mass. to NJ and eating the cost of paypal.   I can do 60.00 shipped.   All we have is our word and I'm saying besides the 1 set of cracked tubing this bag is mint.    cracked tubing..jpg

This is a custom handmade bag that has never been used. Tubes are 9 inches tall - heavy duty - I like the white, easier to see. $70 shipped.

I have another one just like it and it fishes well - good luck!

[ATTACHMENT=4639]stripa surf bag 001.JPG (627k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4640]stripa surf bag 002.JPG (559k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=4641]stripa surf bag 003.JPG (648k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=4642]stripa surf bag 004.JPG (631k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Nice bag. The more I think about it, the more I think I want to see what MAK comes out with in a few months or so. Apparently they have another line coming out. Thanks for showing me these bags. If I dont like what I see with MAK I will contact you Lucky Basstard

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0