Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ratty

Someone Looking For Troll Gear??

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

I've got 2 ( xl ) hoodies , one in black and one in gray and one gray sweatshirt ( 2xl ) all in like new condition , no stains or rips, I only wore the sweatshirt twice.Will throw in a Troll sticker for your truck or bike too.

$50 bucks shipped , for everything. Postal m.o. or I'll do a personal check, just hafta wait for it to clear.

johnny

Richie Evans was the greatest race car driver EVER.

I posted it here figuring this is where everyone gets their Troll gear from , when we've put orders in , in the past it has always been in this forum , not else where. Sorry if you are offended.

That is an interesting thought Ratty. I suppose because new kit was something nobody had previously owned, that is we all kicked into the Ragman or Slim, it was not a Buy, Sell or Trade. You are trying to flog something you own, rather than getting it on behalf of we peons so you probably need to use the BST. Check with Tim. email me at wsboardman@rogers.com - I may have an out for you.

Regards

Puck

Richie Evans......

I think I recall my Mother loving that guy. Must of been back in the Westboro Speedway days? Maybe Stafford. I dunno. Super Mods right?

Richie Evans......

I think I recall my Mother loving that guy. Must of been back in the Westboro Speedway days? Maybe Stafford. I dunno. Super Mods right?

Not sure about Westboro but Stafford, Thompson, Riverside, Seekonk just to name a few of the tracks he won at. I think I read where he drove a super mod but his main ride was in the Winston Mods today it is called the Whelen Modified Series. If you like stock car racing and have never seen modifieds race you have to go watch them IMO it's the best racing out there.

Not sure about Westboro but Stafford, Thompson, Riverside, Seekonk just to name a few of the tracks he won at. I think I read where he drove a super mod but his main ride was in the Winston Mods today it is called the Whelen Modified Series. If you like stock car racing and have never seen modifieds race you have to go watch them IMO it's the best racing out there.

Maybe he raced stocks then? So long ago. I used to get dragged to races a lot when I was a kid. Westboro was such a poop hole of a track, lol.

I miss Westboro , that "poop hole" was my childhood playground (and Thompson).

Modifieds are the best there is , and Richie will always be the king ....R.I.P. Richie.

I miss Westboro , that "poop hole" was my childhood playground (and Thompson).

Modifieds are the best there is , and Richie will always be the king ....R.I.P. Richie.

I was a youngin' there. I could hear the races at night on the weekends from my house. Lulled to sleep by the quiet roar of Midgets on Saturdays.

Mokes you must have lived next door to me,That used to put me to sleep also,Sometimes we went to see the races,always got a souvenir,a hunk of somebodys car coming over the fence! We had a couple of N.boro brothers make a dirt track beside our house & had their cars ripp.n around.Good old Days

Mokes you must have lived next door to me,That used to put me to sleep also,Sometimes we went to see the races,always got a souvenir,a hunk of somebodys car coming over the fence! We had a couple of N.boro brothers make a dirt track beside our house & had their cars ripp.n around.Good old Days

Fisher St. in Westboro. :)