Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marc H

WTT BM's for a BM danny

25 posts in this topic

Marc,

I have one. If there is something there that Steve likes, I can send this to you. Steve and I can figure it out later.

Hey Mark , I really like that all blue Danny in the second pic, first column on the right, the first plug( all blue). That is the only one I don't have in my collection. Hope we can work something out? Thanks, Steve

Steve, here you go. It is not completely blue though. Here are 3 that are similar. The one you are interested is the middle danny. The top danny is black top/blue stripe/black belly. Middle is blue/blue/black and the bottom is black/blue/blue. I hope one hits the mark. Thanks.[img=a><a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3188382/width/600/height/506' alt='506'>

Marc/Dennis, sorry for the delay , I was working. I have two of those pictured and a third one with scales. Thanks for the pics. I thought the middle one was all blue. I have three that are very close so ,unfortunately ,I'll have to pass on the middle blue one. Sorry and thanks for the added photos . Steve

Marc/Dennis, sorry for the delay , I was working. I have two of those pictured and a third one with scales. Thanks for the pics. I thought the middle one was all blue. I have three that are very close so ,unfortunately ,I'll have to pass on the middle blue one. Sorry and thanks for the added photos . Steve

No problem Steve. Thanks for looking.

No worries Steve.

Marc...any BM juniors with eyes you might be willing to trade? Always on the lookout for ones I don't have :)

I have a bunch. Do you have any in mind?

I saw these in a recent thread you had up. Not sure if you have them still, but here is the pic. I put numbers on in order of my preference. Let me know if agreeable. If not, I'm sure we can work something out.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0