Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salmon Slayer

Lure ID Would Be Greatly Appreciated

4 posts in this topic

Hello Fishermen,

This is my first post.  I want to get into striper fishing at Cumberland (Lake & River) here in Kentucky.  My brother-in-law recently got a nice boat, and I've started buying some gear and tackle.

I bought a lot of striper baits from a guy that included Big Macs, Little Macs, Redfins, Bombers, and many others.  I'm familiar with all of the baits in the lot except for the ones pictured below.

I would appreciate it if someone could identify these baits for me as I have never seen them before.

Thank you in advance for your input.  I look forward to learning more about striper fishing from this forum.

Unknown Striper Baits.jpg

Are there any markings on the lures? Anything? On the lips? Can you take a picture from a couple different perspectives - like from the front and back? Thanks.

TimS

There are no markings anywhere on the bait.  I'm guessing that the bait was manufactured between the early 80's and the present since all of the other baits in the lot I purchase are from this era.

I will gladly add more pictures A.S.A.P..  The bait is so unique in design that I thought it could be identified with the one picture I posted.

Thank you for your help.  I greatly appreciate any and all input.