Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

BUSTED! My merrymoonbat neighbor lady

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Vegan, yoga, pine straw smoothie, meditates at the beach bla bla bla neighbor (who I adore by the way, she is just one of them) sends me a little plastic throwaway container with some cookies she baked out of wicker and unicorn pleghm, she's very sweet.  I just looked at the top of the container, it has a logo formed into the top-

Hillshire Farm!

She's over there booting up Jimmy Dean pork fat in the middle of the night!

Got to be a re-cycle of that container, she probably found it. Good luck with those cookies. If she gets to any more favorable herbs in her cooking, be sure to let us know.

Peace

Vegan, yoga, pine straw smoothie, meditates at the beach bla bla bla neighbor (who I adore by the way, she is just one of them) sends me a little plastic throwaway container with some cookies she baked out of wicker and unicorn pleghm, she's very sweet.  I just looked at the top of the container, it has a logo formed into the top-

Hillshire Farm!

She's over there booting up Jimmy Dean pork fat in the middle of the night!

some cookies she baked out of wicker and unicorn pleghm

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedJeep View Post

Got to be a re-cycle of that container, she probably found it. Good luck with those cookies. If she gets to any more favorable herbs in her cooking, be sure to let us know.

Peace

Yes, she's a recycler, that's what I was thinking too... and yes, when the filling gets good, disperse them please. Btw, wicker and unicorn phlegm cookies are a known truth serum. She's also tracking your internet activities but that's neither here nor there.

It's great to laugh at peoples rank hypocrisy, ain't it? 

She goes dumpster diving to recycle trash (I'm sure she washed that container thoroughly) and uses it to give a neighbor a gift and you call it rank hypocrisy - very disappointing BJ :(