Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharkey N Sons

Plastic Surgery Disease in Hollywood

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Every single time I see another female actress's face all distorted and twisted and bloated out and stretched from plastic surgery I feel robbed. I mean, there ARE parts for older women and Katherine Hepburn did some of her absolute best work in her older years.

Even a lot of the damn male stars are starting to look freakish.

This plastic surgery and 'touch-up" crap in hollywood has GOT to stop. I'm sure it all starts with just a little touch-up here and there and then the compliments come so they get another little thing touched up and then the next thing you know, we are looking at the god awful freaks at awards shows and in commercials and all over the place who look like bloated ghosts compared to they way they should have looked for their ages.

What ever happened to growing old gracefully with what god gave you?

Someone's gotta draw a damn line in the sand before there are no real faces left at all and all we are looking at are waxlike dummies who's lips barely move as they speak...:mad:

What ever happened to growing old gracefully with what god gave you?

Someone's gotta draw a damn line in the sand before there are no real faces left at all and all we are looking at are waxlike dummies who's lips barely move as they speak...:mad:

Aging is attended by an increasing incidence of disease.

What's happened is that natural aging itself is increasingly thought of as a disease.

I think there's something in the water out there. That whole side of the country has lost their damn minds.:shock::shock:

Same with NYC.

Hamptons during the summer are a plastic surgery showcase these days.

There are 265,000 Millionaires in Los Angeles County. Some of these people have the money to keep father time at bay and steal a decade here or there with minor cosmetic work. I have no problem with cosmetic surgery if it is a shot of botox, stomach tuck after kids, maybe a breast lift after kids etc. What you are describing is people that are sick and have self image problems. I really do not see much difference in minor cosmetic procedures vs a guy getting a few tattoos. Both are not natural acts and modify the bodies appearance. Actually one of the biggest forms of surgery out here now is tattoo removal. I guess tattoos are out of vogue now for the rich hipsters on Rodeo drive.