Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrianM38

Betty and nicks $750.00 gift certificate for sale. Great deal

9 posts in this topic

I have a gift certificate for Betty and nicks in the amount of $750.00. I have no real need for it at the moment so I want to offer it here. $500.00 shipped or picked up. Mo or PayPal accepted..This is a great deal for the person looking for. New reel, rod or just to have a credit for bait and tackle for a complete season

$750.00 for $500.00!!!!! What a deal

I might have interest in buying this, are you attending Surf Day this coming Saturday? if so we could to take a right to Betty & Nicks. PM about payment details.

I unfortunately wont be attending Surfday. I have prior obligations. I can however make arrangements with one of the vendors to have them get the gift certificate to you but I dont know if they will be willing to handle the moey or not

ok... its all set, One of the vendors and also a speaker at Surfday (Tom Bozan from DT Lures) will have the gift certificate for you if still interested. All he asks is that you show him some sort of ID.

I will take it if deal falls through. I will be in Edison all day for event I am working at Lincoln Tech. Let me know and we can make arrangements for me to pick up. Call me directly if interested.

Alex

201-741-1823

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0