Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chubby-Chaser

WTS - Combo - St Croix Triumph - Shimano Baitrunner

13 posts in this topic

$150 for combo if picked up, shipped u pay shipping cost. Combo is in excellent condition only a few years old and has seen little use. If I split this up its $100 for each, u pay shipping.

Rod - TSRS100M2 - 10' 3/4 - 4

Reel - Shimano Bairtrunner 4500 - Box and papers, never registered or serviced

How many years would you say are left on the Triumph warranty?

Year or less, I honestly don't remember when I got it, but if I had to guess Id say 4 years ago. I broke the top section (user error) a year ago and got a new one from them the following week. I haven't used it once since then as I upgraded while I was waiting for a new one. I have the broken top section I could include that as well as all the guides are in great shape.

Killer - I can take some pics tonight

I will take it and pay the shipping to 17231.  Will pay via paypal.  Send me a pm with the payment info and I will get you rest of shipping info.    this will make a great starter rod and reel for my plugging adventures.

Nice deal, and you saved me from myself. I didn't need or want the rod or reel (not because they aren't worthy) but I've never owned either and I've always been curious about the Baitrunners and the Triumph rods. Best of luck.

I will take it and pay the shipping to 17231.  Will pay via paypal.  Send me a pm with the payment info and I will get you rest of shipping info.    this will make a great starter rod and reel for my plugging adventures.

SOLD to Kburd for $150 + shipping cost to 17231. PM sent

Thanks SOL

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0