Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mokes

Online enemies....

Rate this topic

76 posts in this topic

Seems I have a few people with whom I don't get along with. I'm wondering....is it me? Have I become a jaded, intolerant jerk? Is it time for a long look in the mirror? Self-reflecting by the lake perhaps? A little soul-searching?

Let me see which people I have had issues with lately. Maybe there is a common thread and I can start the healing process.

Mad Deckhand

Rustyjigz

Surfcasterzx344865754

Kerrdinkbag

Yeah....idk....I'm not seeing anything here.....anyone see anything that may explain this? I sure do hate to be on a person's bad side....

Seems I have a few people with whom I don't get along with. I'm wondering....is it me? Have I become a jaded, intolerant jerk? Is it time for a long look in the mirror? Self-reflecting by the lake perhaps? A little soul-searching?

Let me see which people I have had issues with lately. Maybe there is a common thread and I can start the healing process.

Mad Deckhand

Rustyjigz

Surfcasterzx344865754

Kerrdinkbag

Yeah....idk....I'm not seeing anything here.....anyone see anything that may explain this? I sure do hate to be on a person's bad side....

You forgot me, weren't we supposed to have a fight or something like that? :laugh::huh: