Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rollcast

New tying area

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

After a trip to Ikea just to window shop.........I ended up getting a table with end drawers, two chairs, desk lamp and some odds n ends. I told my daughter I'd share the space with her for making all her Duct tape stuff.......Now I just have to add a few shelves and get it messy!!!!! My wife is just happy that I don't have to use the center island in the kitchen anymore.The basement is much quieter anyway.....lol

rollcast

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3154358/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

Yea John that would be my daughter......But now I can't get her off the vice.....She made up a half dozen teasers today and two jigs. We'll be fighting over my side of the table for now on.....lol

My God rollcast..Its too neat. wait till you're my age & have collected stuff through the years...My wife says " How do you find anything in there"? It may look like a grenade went off, but I know where MySTUFF is...And get your daughter her own vise..Be happy you' have a tying partner....Jim :D

My God rollcast..Its too neat. wait till you're my age & have collected stuff through the years...My wife says " How do you find anything in there"? It may look like a grenade went off, but I know where MySTUFF is...And get your daughter her own vise..Be happy you' have a tying partner....Jim

Heck yes man, way too neat! :beatin:

I agree with Jim, (great name BTW), I have a ton of tying supplies & can (almost) find everything! :rolleyes:

I agree with getting that girl her own vise too! The family that ties together ......, ah well, may do other things together too! :confused::)

My kids are all grown & gone, enjoy it while you can! ;)

Very nice setup! :D

Jim

Very cool space. Looks like a new paint job too. My tying area doesn't look anything like yours does. Mine is a total mess right now. But I do have a method to the madness.