Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slacker

2012 Lunch Report

Rate this topic

337 posts in this topic

Seeing as there are all these new 2012 reports, I figured I would start this one up.

Post early and often. We REALLY want to know what you ate for lunch... pictures are a bonus. No recipes, though... recipes are for sissies.

:drool:

We had a couple filets of fresh haddock broiled with evo I had used to fry capers and garlic. I made a pan sauce by adding some wine, lemon and butter and sprinkled the fried capers on top. It was so good we ate about a pound and a half of fish. :D

Awesome!!! Love the lingwich with wasabi. I'm thinking that's the Roland hot wasabi squeeze bottle sauce, no??

And one has to love the paper plate. Wife doesn't let you dirty the nice plates :wee:

Awesome!!! Love the lingwich with wasabi. I'm thinking that's the Roland hot wasabi squeeze bottle sauce, no??

And one has to love the paper plate. Wife doesn't let you dirty the nice plates :wee:

Squeeze bottle... yes... but it is Woeber's.

"Happy wife, happy life" or so they say.

Don't you ever work? When you want some advice on how to cook an omelete let me know. Actually, if you're in the neighborhood some day I will make you eggs the proper way.

Please put Bonnie's picture as your avatar. If you don't I'll be forced to come over your house for dinner so I can play with her.

Don't you ever work? When you want some advice on how to cook an omelete let me know. Actually, if you're in the neighborhood some day I will make you eggs the proper way.

Please put Bonnie's picture as your avatar. If you don't I'll be forced to come over your house for dinner so I can play with her.

Of course I work (sorta), but ya still gotta eat.

Why spend so much time worrying about what is "proper". Relax. Live a little. It's OK to hack the meat off the carcass... or just throw the stuff in the pan... or go fishing and put your stuff in the basement AND not touch it until your next trip... color outside the lines... it's OK, really.

If I use a pitbull as my avatar it will make folks think I have aspirations to be a bad ass. No, that mongrel hound pic will continue to be my online representative.

If I use a pitbull as my avatar it will make folks think I have aspirations to be a bad ass. No, that mongrel hound pic will continue to be my online representative.

Ok then, what will your lovely wife be preparing for dinner and when is a good time for me to come over? Oh, I like my filet mignon medium rare and my lobster tail steamed to perfection. I'll bring dessert.

Actually, if you're in the neighborhood some day I will make you eggs the proper way.

Is this going to be like when Ralph showed Tony Soprano his secret ingredient for making eggs??

Ok then, what will your lovely wife be preparing for dinner and when is a good time for me to come over? Oh, I like my filet mignon medium rare and my lobster tail steamed to perfection. I'll bring dessert.

She'll make you anything you want as long as it comes from the pre-prepared frozen food aisle. Bon appetit.