Who is Your All time favorite Country singer

Rate this topic

kdnguyen2

I'm originally from Oklahoma....grew up listening to garth brooks, old school garth brooks...brooks and dunn, alan jackson, john michael montgomery, travis tritt, etc.  My question is...who is your favorite country singer?  I have to go with Garth Brooks..."Shameless" and "The Dance" couple of my all time favorite songs.  

The Worst Day Fishing is Better Than the Best Day Working

hwj

merle haggard

waylon jennings

-Hey dumbass it's not about a kill or no kill tournament, it's about how much your 2nd favorite club can mug you! That's it...

-the reports thread is the yenta section for NJ..  

-If’n ya cut yer teeth on Ava and teaser fishing please take a seat in the back and keep quite… 

-is monkey see monkey do fishing even fun..?? 
-yes I still fish with mono..  On occasion 

there's george strait and then everyone else. honorable mention to merle, aj, chris ledoux, hank lll, and some i can't think of now.

btw- can't stand these country 'boy band' acts and some of this new country music.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan