Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lurejunkie00

Does anyone else think yozuri has gone insane?

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

i love their lures, i am sure i muse have 50 or more.  i heard that they were changing some of the lures.  well i just saw the new "crystal minnow" it looks fine.  i used to pay about $8.  for a 5 1/4" . well the new improved finish at the same store is $12.95.  i don't think i'll be running out to get any.   i can get a redfin for $5.50, a bomber for $6.- to $8. why would i pay $13. for a yozuri?

How often do you lose a lure Not very. So if a lure is way better than another whats the issue here?. You don't need many lures to catch. I don't like to have the p----s taken out of me but if Yozouri lures cut it for me I am not going to change to another because thyeyjacked the price by a few dollars. Maybe exchange rate has an influnece or carriage costs to USA.

If Bombers and Red Fins catch just as well its a no brainer. But do they?

mike

Some body is hosing some one, yo=zuri crystal minnow here are still 6.95 well at 2pm they were, Yo-zuri shrimp lures were 14.95, perhaps just demagraphics,this part of Fl income is Low in respect to majority of FL,i have noticed many items the Guys up on LI, Ma, and few other places all speak of prices way above our local price, as i said Income is a factor i am sure.

I'll second that, but I've always felt that Yo-Zuri was overpriced and with the exception of the Mag Darter, not a necessity. There are many alternatives for far less money. Even the Mag Darter kills me at $15 +

Up around NYC you could not touch a studio for less than $650.00 and really closer to $750.00 and that was around 10 years ago, i don't know how much has changed since, but my guess it's certainly not cheaper.

I moved out of Jersey 10 years ago , even today in the area i'm at you can get a spacious two bedroom with a garage and fenced in yard within sight of the Atlantic for between $500.00 to $750.00 tops. Studio's can be had for anywhere between $350.00- $400.00. When you consider they pay toll booth Attendants around $20.00 an hour or better up there, and it cost close to $15.00 bucks to even get into NYC now, i think it's fair to say prices can vary widely.

Up around NYC you could not touch a studio for less than $650.00 and really closer to $750.00 and that was around 10 years ago, i don't know how much has changed since but my guess it's certainly not cheaper. Down here even today, you can get a spacious two bedroom with a garage and fenced in yard within sight of the Atlantic for between $500.00 to $750.00 tops. When you consider they pay toll booth Attendants around $20.00 an hour or better, and it cost close to $15.00 bucks to even get into NYC now, of course prices will vary depending on location.

UES railroad (1br) is around $2200

This is around 76th

If you are gonna spend that much on a plastic swimmer go with the sebile slow sink 165 magic swimmer. Have crushed bass on many a night with this plug. Just swap out the cheap hooks with one 4/0 vmc. Leave off the tail treble. Think they cost around 23 bucks but are well worth it.

I'll second that, but I've always felt that Yo-Zuri was overpriced and with the exception of the Mag Darter, not a necessity. There are many alternatives for far less money. Even the Mag Darter kills me at $15 +

And I remember buying them fo $6 in the bargain bin at Dicks before they became poplar. Now the same lure is $15.