Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteppinOnFlounder

Port Brewing

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Went to Cali last year and visited a place called Pizza Port and had some the best pizza I've ever had and some of the best beer I've ever had. Pizza was ridiculously fresh toppings. And the beer... Man O man IPAs for DAYs! I would've posted about it last year but I didn't for 2 reasons. 1-nobody from here's going to Oceanside, ca to go to Pizza Port. 2) The beer wasn't available on the east coast so no reason talking about a unicorn.

OHappy Day! I don't haven't chartered a flight for everyone to go to Pizza Port but... They have started shipping to Jersey. I grabbed my first couple bottles from roger wilco a few weeks ago. I highly recommend the Mongo. But try them all.

And if anyone actually does go there, pizza port beer store has some of the best and hard to find beer in the country.

FnM, unfortunately, I will not be attending the fling. Although, I greatly appreciate the your offer. I picked up a Hobie revo over the weekend and can't wait to take it out over this upcoming weekend.

oh well,

if you get the chance next year you should go,

it's a LOT of fun,

good people.

I have some Stone Smoked Porter and some Innes and Gunn (the rum one) I might throw those in the cooler for anyone who likes the darker stuff.

Not in NJ, but I bartend at Railroad street in Linfield. We had a huge Port event last month and currently have Mongo & Shark Attached on draft. A nice tool if you are looking for beer locally, beermenus.com.