Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mumichog

Online Discount

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Just got an email from a certain trading post in very southern Maine that says 20% (code - PREZ12) off everything via their website.  It doesn't carry an exclusion for any fishing companies for a change.  Free shipping too over $25.  I only post this because I know some guys have been waiting for this deal to come around again and some of us were bumming we missed it last time.  I just looked at a reel that was cheaper than a slightly used one listed in the BST forum! 

Update - my friend ordered a reel, discontinued one, today and he got the sale price they have on the reel because they are on closeout and the internet special 20% off.  Bottom line, he paid $100 for a reel that used to be $179, with free shipping and no tax because it was shipped to NH.  They never used to allow you to double dip like that - if something was already on sale then the internet specials didn't apply.

Btw, I will say that while there doesn't seem to be many (if any) restrictions listed, their way around it is to simply not put every item they sell on their web page...for example they do sell Van Staal spinning reels and Tibor fly reels in their retail store...but they're not listed on the web site (the Stella SW series spinning reel is on this site, on the other hand)...but there's still plenty of good toys to think about:-)

No sales tax as long as items are shipped out of Maine.  You can get anything they sell in the store via their website even if it's not listed on the website.  You just call the website phone number and they will check the store inventory, if they sell it in the store you can buy it through the website.