Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeS 51

WTT saltist 20 levelwind for non-levelwind

11 posts in this topic

I bought this with the intentions of using it in the surf, but I have since bought a few abu's are going to fill that need. I would now like to trade this for the non-levelwind saltist 20. My reel is a 10/10 mechanical condition and 8/10 cosmetics. Note the few pointers on the side plate (pics make it a lot worse than it looks). It is filled with 40 lb powerpro. I do not have the clamp or box, but if we trade you can keep your clamp because I do not use them. While I'm really only looking to trade for the same series reel, feel free to tickle my fancy with any other reel :hooked:

Thanks for looking

-Mike S.

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3142461/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

If you dont get a saltist for a trade, i have a Penn Squall 12 NIB. Also have a Daiwa Sealine-X 20sha also NIB. Thanks.

Rayhawk, thanks for the offers but not interested in either reel at the moment.

Besides the saltist, I'd also be interested in an avet mxl, or jx and can add some cash if necessary

I would be interested to buy if it were to come done to that, thanks!

Thanks for the interest, but I'd rather trade at the moment.

Looking for saltist 20, avet mxl, jx, or maybe even a saltist 40..could add cash if necessary

-Mike

Mike, I have a mint condition BG20, the new style that I would be willing to trade. Your reel plus 35 bucks and we will have a deal. I'm in middlesex county so we can meet and do the deal if you are interested.

mike, looks like my avet isn't going anywhere.....I'm in for the trade if you want.

Daphne--if you are refering to the JX then you have a deal. I will PM you

Mike, I have a mint condition BG20, the new style that I would be willing to trade. Your reel plus 35 bucks and we will have a deal. I'm in middlesex county so we can meet and do the deal if you are interested.

I appreciate the offer, but I am going to trade with Makomania. Those BG saltists do look pretty tho

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0