Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shipwreck

Its almost closing time...

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

At the GOP watering hole. The band is packing up and the lights are gonna come on soon. The bad news is it looks like GOP voters dont have many pigs to try out their VERY thick beer-goggles on. The minutes are ticking away. All the possibiities have either thrown up on themselves or got caught servicing the help in the stockroom.

You are gonna have pick the fake plastic ex stripper with crazy eyes, or the town dimwit who found God, but is too stupid to say no after she runs out of excuses so will **** you anyway. You are running out of time.

Wow. Slim pickins' I think I will go to the bonfire in the woods Mr. Paul is throwing, I hear they party hard and go home with nobody....

What a predicament. The GOP should be ashamed.

Youre watching too much tv.  They are running against some of the most horrible, sinister insipid people that this country has ever created.  people that are not worthy of being called Americans.  And everybody knows it.

At the GOP watering hole. The band is packing up and the lights are gonna come on soon. The bad news is it looks like GOP voters dont have many pigs to try out their VERY thick beer-goggles on. The minutes are ticking away. All the possibiities have either thrown up on themselves or got caught servicing the help in the stockroom.

You are gonna have pick the fake plastic ex stripper with crazy eyes, or the town dimwit who found God, but is too stupid to say no after she runs out of excuses so will **** you anyway. You are running out of time.

Wow. Slim pickins' I think I will go to the bonfire in the woods Mr. Paul is throwing, I hear they party hard and go home with nobody....

What a predicament. The GOP should be ashamed.

You seem to know a lot about thick beer-goggles, do you still have your pair left over from the last DNC convention?

Youre watching too much tv.  They are running against some of the most horrible, sinister insipid people that this country has ever created.  people that are not worthy of being called Americans.  And everybody knows it.

but yet they still cant win because they are worse

Isn't that the same chant you were spewing prior to the mid-terms?

wow lie much? show me even one time where I talked about how the dems or reps would fair at mid terms-I vote rep many times as well just not in the presidential election last time for sure or this time around because they have no real option

wow lie much? show me even one time where I talked about how the dems or reps would fair at mid terms-I vote rep many times as well just not in the presidential election last time for sure or this time around because they have no real option

Do you know what a question mark means? Duh.