Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billybob

Ain't gettin much love.

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

So last night, the wife says "I don't know what your gonna do when you come home from the hospital"

Whatdya mean?

Well, nobody's gonna be here all day, I don't know how you're gonna get upstairs.

Well, maybe I'll have to sleep on the couch a few days.

I don't know how you're gonna do that, the dog will be wanting to jump on ya, and he'll mess up your knee.

Maybe I should get a big ol Lazyboy and put it in the corner and just sleep on that.

Can't you go somewhere else, like some rehab place or something?

Have ya ever been surrounded by people, but you realize that you're really on your own? :shock:

So last night, the wife says "I don't know what your gonna do when you come home from the hospital"

Whatdya mean?

Well, nobody's gonna be here all day, I don't know how you're gonna get upstairs.

I don't know how you're gonna do that, the dog will be wanting to jump on ya, and he'll mess up your knee.

Maybe I should get a big ol Lazyboy and put it in the corner and just sleep on that.

Have ya ever been surrounded by people, but you realize that you're really on your own? :shock:

You married by chance?

every day.

i had more of a social life when i lived alone.

here i have two others in the house and i might as well be talking to the dog.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBaitBigFish View Post

Tell her insurance is covering the cost of in-home care.....whilst she absconds.....

Damn, what's the name of your insurance company?  biggrin.gif

Whatdya mean?

Sorry, did you say something?

Wait till she has to empty the urinal for you because you can't get out of bed during the night. You'll really feel the love then. :D

It's the bed-pan full of used beans, and wads of paper that might throw her over the edge.