Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
basskiller11

WTB: G Loomis chunker

5 posts in this topic

I have benn looking for loomis 1266C chunking rod for sometime now. Rod has to in good condition. Post pic and offer with rod. Looking for a far offer here guys.

It you don't have the rod or something lose lose to the ratting of it pics also.

I have a 1266 in spinning and it's not what I would buy to chunk with. Nice plugging rod though... just want to be sure you have used the blank before and have the number right.

I have a 1266 in spinning and it's not what I would buy to chunk with. Nice plugging rod though... just want to be sure you have used the blank before and have the number right.

Yes i have the right rod #. I have had the chance to use this blanks before and to handles 4oz and bait very well. Then again i was fishing for small permits back home. Also it is a very nice plugging rod and handles poppers nicely.

Would you part for your spinner ?

Yes i have the right rod #. I have had the chance to use this blanks before and to handles 4oz and bait very well. Then again i was fishing for small permits back home. Also it is a very nice plugging rod and handles poppers nicely.

Would you part for your spinner ?

Well I don't chunk that much so I am no expert. As for parting with mine... NOWAY!!! It's my favorite plugging rod in spinning by a bunch. Great blank. Good luck.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0