Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishstriper

Man Killed in Dog Poop Dispute

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Brotherly love…. :huh:

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – A neighborly dispute over dog poop turned deadly in the Tacony section of Philadelphia. Tyrirk Harris (Picture), 27, is accused of killing his 47-year-old neighbor Franklin Manuel Santana. Cops say Santana walked a couple doors down Torresdale to confront Harris over his dogs. A German Shepherd and a Chihuahua were running free and there was dog feces on several of the neighbor’s yards. Harris then pulled out a 9-mm handgun and shot his neighbor several times, striking Santana in his face and chest.

Saw that on the news the other day. There was a good view of the sheet-covered corpse laying in a huge puddle of blood on a porch for a second from the news helicopter. They quickly realized what it was a changed the shot. This was before they were even reporting it as a homicide. They were still calling it 'a shooting'. Shortly there after, they were calling it a homicide.

People in general, no excuses for this nit wit, are under a lot of pressure these days. I see this more and more. A situation that gets out of hand quickly. I see it in the news, I see it first hand at work,in neighborhoods, and in families, including my own. My advice....slow down...take a breath...it's never as bad as it seems and never as good as you think....it's just life. And be careful in silly or unexpected situations !!!! What a shame......pooop.

We always here all this tough guy talk about what to do to people who slight us. Music too loud, parking in my spot, dog craps on your yard. Here you go.

No idea what kind of discussion or argument ensued, but safe to say one guy is dead.

It would be so much easier, better, if we just respected people and left them hell alone.

And when I say left them alone, I mean, don't be a dick and let your dog crap on your neighbors property.

Well, Tyrirk will have ample opportunity to reflect on his hot-headed over reaction to a neighbors complaints as he stews in prison for at least manslaughter the next 10 or 20 years. :dismay: His free defense attorney will no doubt claim self-defense, but multiple pistol shots to the chest over words doesn't fly with the law. 10 will get you 20 it was an illegal handgun, possessed by a felon, to boot. :kook: Who will care for Tyrirk's precious dogs now? :squid: Fugging idiot. :dismay:

Well, Tyrirk will have ample opportunity to reflect on his hot-headed over reaction to a neighbors complaints as he stews in prison for at least manslaughter the next 10 or 20 years. :dismay: His free defense attorney will no doubt claim self-defense, but multiple pistol shots to the chest over words doesn't fly with the law. 10 will get you 20 it was an illegal handgun, possessed by a felon, to boot. :kook: Who will care for Tyrirk's precious dogs now? :squid: Fugging idiot. :dismay:

Not an illegal gun.The man had a CC permit and was recently laid off from his school district police job due to budget cuts.

We always here all this tough guy talk about what to do to people who slight us. Music too loud, parking in my spot, dog craps on your yard. Here you go.

No idea what kind of discussion or argument ensued, but safe to say one guy is dead.

It would be so much easier, better, if we just respected people and left them hell alone.

And when I say left them alone, I mean, don't be a dick and let your dog crap on your neighbors property.

What if they owe you $150 for snow shoveling? Then what?

Not an illegal gun.The man had a CC permit and was recently laid off from his school district police job due to budget cuts.

You should have taken the bet; you'd have won. ;) Even worse, though, was that this idiot was either a cop, or a renta cop, and should have known better if he had a CCW. Now, he gets to do big time, for losing his temper. Unfugging believable. :dismay:

Upside; he'll be re-employed in the prison laundry, so he has that going for him. :squid:

You should have taken the bet; you'd have won. ;) Even worse, though, was that this idiot was either a cop, or a renta cop, and should have known better if he had a CCW. Now, he gets to do big time, for losing his temper. Unfugging believable. :dismay:

Upside; he'll be re-employed in the prison laundry, so he has that going for him. :squid:

He was a part time school district police officer. The Phila. school district just laid off 100 (IIRC) part time officers and he was among them. And yes, he should have known better.

But what if the guy gives you the finger? ;)

But what if the guy gives you the finger? ;)

Here is the thing.

Don't be the guy who gives the finger.

If everyone did that, then there would be no finger giving.

It sounds so complicated, but in reality, is just so simple it hurts.