Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardcore

Wts or trade $50 cheesecake factory gift card

12 posts in this topic

I have this card I'm not going to use. I will sell it for $40 or trade if for some fishing plugs. I would like some bottle darters, ss darters, or sp minnows

I have a pic but I don't know how to post it from my phone. I have a blue/white rm peanut, bright bunker rm peanut, 2oz bunker rm with the purple sides, herring scaled sinking rm needle, bc small Danny in wonderbread, afterhours small spook in green/white scale, and a couple others. If interested I can send it to my email and post it up from the computer.

I have a pic but I don't know how to post it from my phone. I have a blue/white rm peanut, bright bunker rm peanut, 2oz bunker rm with the purple sides, herring scaled sinking rm needle, bc small Danny in wonderbread, afterhours small spook in green/white scale, and a couple others. If interested I can send it to my email and post it up from the computer.

I'm interest in the peanuts and small spook. I'm sending you a pm with My cell so you text them.

Ok I got the pics. I'll take the 2 peanuts, spookand the 2oz swimmer for the card and $10. Thank you Tim and Mythosbeer

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0