Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Texican

WTB/Trade for: Car Radio

13 posts in this topic

The radio in my crapped the bed some time ago and want to replace it. Not looking for anything special just functional. If you can post a pic or model number. Gonna wait till this weekend to make a decision unless a real bargin shows up.

I live in Wareham,ma

Thanks

Got a used Pioneer Supertuner KEH 1900 that you can have for the price of shipping. As far as I know, it worked when I took it out of my old acura integra. Its old-school cassete and radio, but the price may be right.

If your in Ny audio1fx installs car radios and other electronics for a living(and real good at it) you might be able to do a trade with him for something, he's into plugs and such.... I'll let him know about thread to stay in the guidelines of the website for you.... He gets great deals on electronics also....

If your in Ny audio1fx installs car radios and other electronics for a living(and real good at it) you might be able to do a trade with him for something, he's into plugs and such.... I'll let him know about thread to stay in the guidelines of the website for you.... He gets great deals on electronics also....

audio1fx (actually P.C.Richards where he works) installed one in my 2004 Subaru. :th: I thought the radio was bad but they told me it was good, my speakers were the problem. You can have that radio for the cost of shipping.

I have a nice Alpine 6 disk CD changer just sitting in the basement. I'm ot sure of the model number, but you can have it for nothing if you pick it up. I'm on the south shore in MA.

I have a nice Alpine 6 disk CD changer just sitting in the basement. I'm ot sure of the model number, but you can have it for nothing if you pick it up. I'm on the south shore in MA.

If he wants the CD changer I'll grab it and bring it to work.

Guys thanks for all the replies and the genorosity. I am going to close this thread as I found something close to home. Chubby if it does not work out I will definately let you know. Thanks again.

Guys thanks for all the replies and the genorosity. I am going to close this thread as I found something close to home. Chubby if it does not work out I will definately let you know. Thanks again.

glad you found one, see you around

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0