Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishstriper

Man breaking up pitt bull dog fight shoots mother

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

A man accidentally shot his elderly mother while trying to break up fighting pit bulls inside their Plantation home. The son told NBC Miami that he and his mother have seven pit bulls in their house – they own three and take care of four for friends. The dogs became aggressive and started fighting each other. The 84-year-old mother, identified by police as Sonia Piccione, tried to separate them, and her 50-year-old son used a pistol to shoot at the dogs, but ended up hitting his mother.

Garbage disposals in kitchen sinks are approximately 87 times more dangerous than pitbulls. 

Justify not outlawing kitchen sink garbage disposals, given all the calls to kill all pitbulls. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishstriper View Post

Not me, I'm fine with someone else having them.

I hear ya, I don't have a garbage disposal either. Do you know how many spoons mine killed in my last house? 

Garbage disposals in kitchen sinks are approximately 87 times more dangerous than pitbulls. 

Justify not outlawing kitchen sink garbage disposals, given all the calls to kill all pitbulls. 

You ever been innocently attacked by a garbage disposal while walking through the kitchen with your dinner , only to find out later , that the disposal broke free of its confines in the sink to attack the food and bit you by mistake ?

No I think not , so stop it . :D

Children are 99.9% more likely to die from injuries received from bicycle accidents than from being abducted and killed.

Justify not outlawing bicycles, given all the calls to kill murders of children.

Your logic is truly bizarre . I'm not anti Pit Bull. Just pointing out your insane logic.

Where the Hell are my toenail clippers ;););)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yardguy71 View Post

You ever been innocently attacked by a garbage disposal while walking through the kitchen with your dinner , only to find out later , that the disposal broke free of its confines in the sink to attack the food and bit you by mistake ?

No I think not , so stop it . biggrin.gif

Use the same scenario with a pitbull and your anaolgy falls to crap. 

Love ya, Bri, but you have a crap premise. Thanks for playing. When we gonna fish? 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Googan View Post

Children are 99.9% more likely to die from injuries received from bicycle accidents than from being abducted and killed.

Justify not outlawing bicycles, given all the calls to kill murders of children.

Your logic is truly bizarre . I'm not anti Pit Bull. Just pointing out your insane logic.

Where the Hell are my toenail clippers wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Love you're typically ficticious statistics. highfive.gif

:(

I understand the sentiment, but the noise about blaming the owners is a little lame. What good does it do for the attack victims? Mandatory training and licensing for owners makes more sense as a preventive measure.