Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishstriper

Student quits choir over Islamic song praising 'Allah'

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

Colorado – A Colorado high school student quit the school choir after an Islamic song containing the lyric “there is no other truth except Allah” made it into the repertoire. “I don’t want to come across as a bigot or a racist, but I really don’t feel it is appropriate for students in a public high school to be singing an Islamic worship song,” James Harper said. “I think there would be a lot of outrage if we made a Muslim choir say Jesus Christ is the only truth.” District spokesman Jeff Kirtland rejected Harper’s analogy. “This is about bringing diversity to the students and showing them other things that are out there.”

Colorado – A Colorado high school student quit the school choir after an Islamic song containing the lyric “there is no other truth except Allah” made it into the repertoire. “I don’t want to come across as a bigot or a racist, but I really don’t feel it is appropriate for students in a public high school to be singing an Islamic worship song,” James Harper said. “I think there would be a lot of outrage if we made a Muslim choir say Jesus Christ is the only truth.” District spokesman Jeff Kirtland rejected Harper’s analogy. “This is about bringing diversity to the students and showing them other things that are out there.”

Horsehockey to Mr. Kirtland. And why would a public school be singing religious songs of any kind? Let it alone, there's a few other tunes out there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishstriper View Post

"Christmas" is probably outlawed in said town. 

"Diversity" to most libs is oulawing Christianity, and inflicting Islam and Allah on all. Freedom from religion, unless it's an anti-American religion they accept. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cortez The Killie Killer View Post

Next it will be chants of Allahu Akbar every morning.

mandatory government prayer mats and a minaret in the east in each school. Christ is fooked, allah is god. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by HugeDinghy View Post

she stopped doing something she didnt agree with anymore. good for her. sad its news worthy.

Fair point, but I still don't feel bad for accidentally dumping a cold coke on a scummy girl who refused to stand for the National Anthem at a race at waterford speedbowl last summer. Yeah, I know, there is a degree of hypocrisy there, but I'm not too concernered about that as an American. 

Fair point, but I still don't feel bad for accidentally dumping a cold coke on a scummy girl who refused to stand for the National Anthem at a race at waterford speedbowl last summer. Yeah, I know, there is a degree of hypocrisy there, but I'm not too concernered about that as an American. 

Assaulting girls now. wow. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerrstriperfisher View Post

Assaulting girls now. wow. smile.gif

Hey, look, the gay ignorant german pissant is around again! How you been? How's you're frigid wife doing? cwm27.gif

Have you stopped beating her yet? 

(that's a takeoff on an old famous line, btw, for the ignorati)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerrstriperfisher View Post

How's your wife.......Oh, mah bad

Yeah, I don't put up with dishonest people, probably why you aren't one of my favorites here. 

"Christmas" is probably outlawed in said town. 

"Diversity" to most libs is oulawing Christianity, and inflicting Islam and Allah on all. Freedom from religion, unless it's an anti-American religion they accept. 

You mean atheist...