Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bluebird

Daughter gets revenge. check out whats on the bed.....

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

LOL, if you don't fill in the ******** in the link with the name of that social network, you get "sorry, no posts match your criteria."

If you do fill in the asterisks, you see that the video is no longer available due to a copyright claim.

Double fail needs a double face palm.

So what did she do to get him back?

LOL, if you don't fill in the ******** in the link with the name of that social network, you get "sorry, no posts match your criteria."

If you do fill in the asterisks, you see that the video is no longer available due to a copyright claim.

Double fail needs a double face palm.

So what did she do to get him back?

"five days ago I posted the video of the father shooting his daughter’s laptop over her ******** rant. Today, daddy’s little girl has responded…and exacted REVENGE. First, she calls him out for not accepting that she’s a lesbian. She then informs him that, by the time he sees the video, he’ll probably have also seen that she SHOT up his truck. Then…she really drops a BOMBSHELL…"

My kid screws up, no cell phone. Right away, online immediate control. Can I really ground her? Probably not, have to sleep. she could sneak out, i'll never know it. Cutting off her cell phone would mess her up, but I now, after a whole lot of work, could tell her I am very dissapointed she wasn't being honest with me, and that would hurt her more than anything else, because I've taught her we have nothing if we can't be honest with each other. 

I've told Abbie it's not about making me happy, but about her becoming a good person, and if she's not honest with me, she's not being honest with herself, and hurting her own future, because everything I do is or her. She agrees, and has become incredibly honest with me for a 15 year old girl.  I certainly wasn't this honest and open with my parents at 15.  

Ha, I didn't even read that on the site Cliff. I only tried watching the video. Triple fail, but I am curious what she did next. Those two are gonna end up killing each other. shakehead.gif

You seem like a good parent BJ.

If you were to look at world star hiphop (all one word, censor wouldn't let me post it for some reason) dot *** There's a listing of videos for today's date (Feb 15) scroll to the end of the list the video is there. I'd like to know what Aunt Lisa thinks :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by CabbageHead View Post

You seem like a good parent BJ.

Just trying to be as good as my dad, an incerdibly lofty standard I'll probably never reach, but I'll die trying.  We're haing a lot of fun along thew way. 

I watched the video and my BS alarm went off. I then googled the name of the video and the first link (zdnet) says the video seems like BS and included a link to a pic of his real 15yo daughter(I didn't include the pic because she's only 15) who looks NOTHING like the WOMAN in the video. The guy even responded on his face-book page. 

Quote:

Tommy Jordan

For the record:

None of the "other" ******** pages are me or my family. 

NO, I'm not hosting online chat sessions. Neither is my family.

I'm sorry it's come to this, but now we have impostors, duplicators, and hundreds of other issues to handle that we can't avoid or handle.

On the advice of our attorneys, we're issuing blanket copyright statements across the board and warnings to everyone who's tried to impersonate any of us or duplicate ANY of our online content. This isn't because we wanted to.. it's because some idiot(s) pretending to be me or my family members has been online chatting with people, uploading videos pretending to be me etc... if ONE of those sets off a spark of rage, then I've got some gun-toting idiot stalking my house and trying to cause harm to my family because of something they're convinced I've said. This has to stop.

So, if you've been illegally duplicating the video, take it down.

If you've put up a ******** page that pretends to BE me, take it down.

Otherwise, the lawsuits start tomorrow morning.

I'm NOT talking about those who have either fan or hate pages. You guys are entitled to your own opinions and I wont try to censor you. If you hate me bad enough to make a page about it, that's your right. I don't like it, but... well, I said what I did online and now I have to deal with the repercussions.

However, trying to impersonate us, or duplicate copyrighted material is a Federal Offense (not state) and is punishable by both jail time AND a $250,000.00 fine PER INCIDENT... so if it's that important to you to do what you're doing.. just know that the attorneys are HAPPY to sue on our behalf just to collect their share of the fines. The attorney prosecution starts tomorrow at 8 AM. You've got 12 hours to take it all down.

And to the guys posting all our personal information on Pastebin... they're dying to get their hands on you! That breaches MULTIPLE federal laws. You're on the top of the list.

And to those who are pissed because the copyright statements are on the video and it's been monetized.... well, I've got to pay for the attorney's somehow. Get over it.