Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toothy

Something New

Rate this topic

2 posts in this topic

Going to try something new to break up the winter.  going out of south jersey on a party boat cod fishing Saturday.  This will be a new experience for me.  Sounds like we're going out 50 miles or so and bottom fishing.  I guess we'll be using bait.  I think the rigs have 10oz weight + .  Bought a couple of 2 hook rigs online so we'll see what happens.  Anyone ever try this, any pointers?

ken

Going to try something new to break up the winter.  going out of south jersey on a party boat cod fishing Saturday.  This will be a new experience for me.  Sounds like we're going out 50 miles or so and bottom fishing.  I guess we'll be using bait.  I think the rigs have 10oz weight + .  Bought a couple of 2 hook rigs online so we'll see what happens.  Anyone ever try this, any pointers?

ken

Many years ago, I used to go out on The Miss Barnegate head boat (think that was the name)-Very cold and a long way to reel in the line. Good eats, however. I'm a bit too old to do that again- ;)

PS- the last time I ever went out- my nose was running and I wiped it on a glove that I used to put a piece of clam on with- be advised-DO NOT DO THAT- sick for the rest of the trip. :thumbd: