Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slick706

WTB Harnell pluggin rod 8, 8 /12 or 9ft

21 posts in this topic

A buddy of mine has one...think it's 8'. Old school wire guides and split cork handles. Let me see if he wants to sell it.

No idea on model #, but it would do those weights for sure.

Hey Mike,

I have a 2 piece Harnell which is perfect for light plugs...nice, not perfect. There are no numbers on the Harnell label, but it feels like it's what you're looking for. $50

I also have a 7' two piece Harnell from the late 60s which appears to be unused, it has the original rod sock and the numbered rod tube. $100

Give me a call if you want to take a look.

i have an old school, never used harnell if you are interested..I can post picks....built by a friends father, sat for a long time, then he gave it to me....

I can post pic's if you are interested....its old, probably at least 25 years....

i have an old school, never used harnell if you are interested..I can post picks....built by a friends father, sat for a long time, then he gave it to me....

I can post pic's if you are interested....its old, probably at least 25 years....

Dinghy, yeah post a pic or 2 I am interested to see what this looks like. Willing to pay shipping if I like it.

Hey Mike,

I have a 2 piece Harnell which is perfect for light plugs...nice, not perfect. There are no numbers on the Harnell label, but it feels like it's what you're looking for. $50

I also have a 7' two piece Harnell from the late 60s which appears to be unused, it has the original rod sock and the numbered rod tube. $100

Give me a call if you want to take a look.

Fred, not interested in the 7 but the 2 piece Harnell that you have how long is it? Def interested. Just let me know the lenght and I will pop by you this weekend.

Fred, not interested in the 7 but the 2 piece Harnell that you have how long is it? Def interested. Just let me know the lenght and I will pop by you this weekend.

That one is 8'

I have a 2 pc. 9'-0............very nice cond. with white grips..............make me an offer.

I am going to see what Dinghy's rod looks like 1st and if I pass I will make you an offer. Def interested in a 9fter in addition to the 8fter I am buying off Fred.

I have a 2 pc. 9'-0............very nice cond. with white grips..............make me an offer.

Dinghy, I am gonna pass thanks.

Fred, Love the 8ft Harnell, its perfect. What a beautiful rod it will pair up well with a 712Z or Crack 200.

Mr BigDeal, I sent you a PM to post here the condition of the rod. I will make you an offer once you respond.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0