Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juniorbasser

WTB 8 Ft Cod Rod Shimano Tallus Ugly Stik or Others

5 posts in this topic

i have a excellent condition. 8ft. Custom wrapped Calstar 800m 20-40#. Fuji Sic Concept guides. fiji graphite real seat with matching gimbal. Awesome cod rod, has caught its fair share of cod!. I will let it go for $280...

Tyler

Thank you for the reply, that calstar is not heavy enough for what i am looking to do with it. I stated cod rod but should have been more specific i am looking 30-60 40 -80 or 50-100,

and what I am going to use it sole purpose of a rail rod on long range grouper trips

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by juniorbasser View Post

Tyler

Thank you for the reply, that calstar is not heavy enough for what i am looking to do with it. I stated cod rod but should have been more specific i am looking 30-60 40 -80 or 50-100,

and what I am going to use it sole purpose of a rail rod on long range grouper trips

Thanks

hm. thats understandable.. I fish the dry tortugas all the time.. the rod i mentioned above i have never had a problem landing a fish.. unless i get mixed up in a shark getting at my mutton, grouper etc..with that being said, take a look at calstar 800h. or maybe even the seeker line.. they seem to be what your looking for.. *... best of luck!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0