Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

HELP! Hide me, the Iranians are after me.

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

I have the last piece of their nuclear puzzle in my possession, and they know it.

Saturday I was putting together a dinner at a church.  i bought some cheap snacks and stuff for the crew to eat during setup.

I opened up and reached into a bags of Tom's Brand Nacho Cheese flavored tortilla chips.  Grabbed a small stack and popped them in my mouth, and WHAM some odd sensation.  I spit out and look what I found.  A Nacho "flavor pellet" (with a bite taken out of it).

I put it on the table near the geigercounter and it went nutso (I always carry a geigercounter.  Another story).  After analysis by the kitchen crew, I have eaten enough yellowcake nacho concentrate to coat 4500 pounds of Nachos in one bite

Then the trouble began.  I went to the Middle Eastern Grocery to get a bag of lentils yesterday.  As I was pulling into the parking lot, the "open" sign flicked out.  I ran, I just ran.

Here is the fuel.

cheedle.JPG

"I gots it in this special CIA Napkin."

Who remembers a comic named Rich Hall?  He had a joke about words for things that do not exist, but should exist.  The orange powder on chips is called "Cheedle".