Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
titleguy

Proof of Global Warming

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

I think it's a settled issue,

I believe in October a skeptical scientist was financed by the Koch brothers to do a comprehensive study to debunk Global Warming,

and he reached the conclusion that it exists.

I watched "The Deer Hunter" last night. In the '70s, there were glaciers in Western PA; not anymore.

Plus, that 'deer' he shot was an elk. There were no elk in PA back in the '70's, nor an elk season, and now there are. More proof.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMc View Post

Plus, that 'deer' he shot was an elk. There were no elk in PA back in the '70's, nor an elk season, and now there are. More proof.

Now there are American elk taking over the damn place. That was a red stag... a European elk. They can't walk to Pennsylvania anymore cause the oceans have risen. There's your proof!!!

Now there are American elk taking over the damn place. That was a red stag... a European elk. They can't walk to Pennsylvania anymore cause the oceans have risen. There's your proof!!!

Did you notice how the Red Stag became a whitetail upon arrival in Clairton, PA? I have not watched that movie in a long time- I was amazed at the number of continuity issues....

Did you notice how the Red Stag became a whitetail upon arrival in Clairton, PA? I have not watched that movie in a long time- I was amazed at the number of continuity issues....

but the drugs taken during production of the film were really good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by titleguy View Post

The editors were forced to leave a lot on the cutting room floor so that it would be a short movie. They drove to the state of Washington in 3 days, all in their wedding clothes. That's gross, and uncomfortable, even if drunk. There they hunted on a private reserve full of exotic game, I think one of the guys even bagged a kudu. They also hunted deer the entire drive back to PA, but they accidentally "bagged" the final whitetail (the one you see on the hood) with their car doing 70... and they were all sad. That's the metaphor right there. The director and writers were very disappointed with the final short version of the film because it lacked continuity.

Look for Soundfisher in the background of those Russian roulette scenes - you'll spot him...and then, when they cut back...he's gone...then, there he is again!

Talk about a lack of continuity.

Look for Soundfisher in the background of those Russian roulette scenes - you'll spot him...and then, when they cut back...he's gone...then, there he is again!

Jesus. A guy goes out for a pack of Chesterfields and EVERYBODY'S a critic....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Brian View Post

Jesus. A guy goes out for a pack of Chesterfields and EVERYBODY'S a critic....

I'm just saying, if you want to earn your SAG card, you remain on the ******* set. No film-y, no tick-y!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMc View Post

I always think token ring when I hear mau. I used to yell mau at my co-workers when they were more prevelant. cwm27.gif

It gets them ready for the punch in the face.

He has sweet chain on his tie though and nice "slicky boy" hair.

The Pledge Chairman would yell "Mau" at us everytime we were supposed to drink way back in '83. My initial thought last night was, "how incredibly, politcally incorrect"....