Rom Emanuel Gives Half Million Dollar Check to 2nd Amendment Foundation

Rate this topic

Whopper Bubba

Not because he supports gun rights but because as mayor, he legally HAD to.

................................................................................................................................................

CHICAGO WRITES BIG CHECK TO SAF . . . The Second Amendment Foundation received a check for $399,950 recently for recovery of legal fees expended in McDonald v. City of Chicago, the landmark Supreme Court case that struck down the city's ban on handgun ownership. The check, signed by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, is the largest the foundation has ever received, said SAF founder and Executive Vice President Alan Gottlieb. According to an ************* news report, the funds will be directed into Moore v. Madigan, litigation that is challenging the constitutionality of Illinois state laws that prohibit the carrying of loaded firearms for personal protection.

Not because he supports gun rights but because as mayor, he legally HAD to.

................................................................................................................................................

CHICAGO WRITES BIG CHECK TO SAF . . . The Second Amendment Foundation received a check for $399,950 recently for recovery of legal fees expended in McDonald v. City of Chicago, the landmark Supreme Court case that struck down the city's ban on handgun ownership. The check, signed by Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, is the largest the foundation has ever received, said SAF founder and Executive Vice President Alan Gottlieb. According to an ************* news report, the funds will be directed into Moore v. Madigan, litigation that is challenging the constitutionality of Illinois state laws that prohibit the carrying of loaded firearms for personal protection.

How delicious that payment is, issuing from the city of former Mayor Daley, "that contumacious mayor."

:D.:D.:D.:D.:D.:D

MEMO TO like-minded mayors: YOU'RE NEXT.

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?

I long for the day to see Bloomberg's puss when NY City has to issue a check to the Second Amendment Foundation.

Amen Brother.

I never realized how asinine NYC gun law were until I started checking.

I work in one of the boroughs, and was looking at gun clubs or ranges to join, and then decided against it. I'm ascared for being foul of the law transporting the firearm from home and what to do with it while at the office until I go to the range at night, after work.

#otterlivesmatter

Amen Brother.

I never realized how asinine NYC gun law were until I started checking.

I work in one of the boroughs, and was looking at gun clubs or ranges to join, and then decided against it. I'm ascared for being foul of the law transporting the firearm from home and what to do with it while at the office until I go to the range at night, after work.

Those laws, rules, and regulations, are onerous infringements of the Second Amendment.

When an inalienable constitutional right becomes so encumbered with government red tape that in effect it becomes a privelege, the Constitution is violated.

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?