Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortez The Killie Killer

Drastic times call for drastic measures...

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

I only had enough coffee grounds to make one pot... Or, so I thought! :) The 2 nd pot was just as good as the 1st. Just add water. The 3rd pot is weaker ... Still drinkable! :D.

You sound like my brother, 42 cups of tea with 1 bag. :upck:

I only had enough coffee grounds to make one pot... Or, so I thought! :) The 2 nd pot was just as good as the 1st. Just add water. The 3rd pot is weaker ... Still drinkable! :D.

Darken it with black shoe polish.

Brown, for tea.

2nd in the сafetière à piston is fair game (but you're steeping the grounds) Third...?

Bout time for the ol compost heap, I would say.

How do you feel about tea bagging?

You sound like my brother, 42 cups of tea with 1 bag. :upck:

The 1st two pots were entirely drinkable. I was in the office by 5am --- needed to lock myself away and get this project done. So, when the coffee ran out, I risked going out for some & getting waylaid & the project would never get done. 8pm & it's printing now. Homeward bound.

The 1st two pots were entirely drinkable. I was in the office by 5am --- needed to lock myself away and get this project done. So, when the coffee ran out, I risked going out for some & getting waylaid & the project would never get done. 8pm & it's printing now. Homeward bound.

If you actually drink 3 pots by yourself, I can now totally understand some of your posts.:)