Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biggstriper

Bensalem, Pa. (?)

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

Any suggestions on good places to take a lady out in that area? Good restaurants or pubs etc.

What's the place like? Is it a safe place to visit or is it a high crime area? Is there a lot to do there?

Never been there.

Any suggestions on good places to take a lady out in that area? Good restaurants or pubs etc.

What's the place like? Is it a safe place to visit or is it a high crime area? Is there a lot to do there?

Never been there.

Are you close to a State line? If so, cross it.

Make sure you take your tires off you car before you go into eat. That way somebody dont do it for you while you are eating..

Plenty of places to eat. And although its not in Bensalem Georgines in Croydon isnt bad. Decent amount of fopd for the money.

Make sure you take your tires off you car before you go into eat. That way somebody dont do it for you while you are eating..

Plenty of places to eat. And although its not in Bensalem Georgines in Croydon isnt bad. Decent amount of fopd for the money.

Man, I haven't been to Georgines in ages. My and my ex-wife use to go there quite a bit. Always a wait to get seated and we would be half in the bag by the time we sat down. I loved that place. :beers:

Man, I haven't been to Georgines in ages. My and my ex-wife use to go there quite a bit. Always a wait to get seated and we would be half in the bag by the time we sat down. I loved that place. :beers:

Elvis's old chief still own the place ?? Food was good.