Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brownwey

Roy Leyva Worcester Fishing Show Seminar - CC Canal

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I want to give a huge shout out to Roy Leyva on his Cape Cod Canal Fishing Seminar today at the Worcester DCS Fish Show.  Roy brought his Canal Cruiser Bike for all to see; had great stories and insight on fishing the Ditch. Very well done.  If anyone is looking to fish the canal - this is the guy to look up..

Roy had a great piece on the Canal Cruisers Bikes in the Annual OTW issue, a great read. . . . . .

Great Job Roy!

I'm glad something good came out of that show. I wish I could have made the seminar. Other than that, the show was complete junk! I'm sorry but that show has gone down hill so far its unbelievable.

I'm glad something good came out of that show. I wish I could have made the seminar. Other than that, the show was complete junk! I'm sorry but that show has gone down hill so far its unbelievable.

I heard that and i would have went probably except i was warned last minute.. thank god i didn't waste a trip!

I feel bad giving the show a bad rap because there are vendors there trying to earn a living and a FEW that were decent. Just not good as a whole. At least they have a chance with the other shows in the area!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinky1 View Post

I have to agree with you - if it wasn't for Roy's seminar I'd have wasted a trip.  And, if this is the prices of the new gear coming out, it will be a very expensive time to gear up.  There were three vendors I spent any time with, the rest. . . . . . bleh.  But it was my first show of the year, so I was ready to go to this one. . . .