Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mulv80

Ci4 Stradic 3000 - Brand New in Box

11 posts in this topic

I bought the reel less than a week ago from a seller on Ebay. The reason for selling is the following; The reel is small, in my hands it feels uncomfortable, its just a little too small. I also like to reel to trip the bail and this reel more or less requires you to trip the bail manually. Its a very nice reel, ultralight weight, its just not for me. I paid $180 for it on Ebay and would like to recoup my cost. I put the reel on my rod once and took it off and put it back in the box.

$170

Free Shipping

I can't go any lower than this, next stop is the auction site.

A friend of mine decided he would take it off my hands, sorry if anyone missed out.

You might want to review the rules before you post anything for sale again.

You might want to review the rules before you post anything for sale again.

:huh:

"2. Items being offered for sale on this forum must not be offered for sale on any other website or in any other manner while they are offered here."

A friend of mine decided he would take it off my hands, sorry if anyone missed out.

It's not a matter of anyone here missing out, it's a matter of your agreeing to follow the BST rules before you listed the item and then not following those same rules. You already agreed to them, please read them before you buy or sell anything here again. Thanks.

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0