Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speedwell

WTS: Silver Abu 7000iC3

14 posts in this topic

Bought this at a Canal B&T year before last . Since then I have gone back to spinning (thought this would help my back). This is surplus and needs a home. A little Ditch rash, nothing serious. Not used heavily and always washed down. Cleaned and lubed last winter the Al Tani way with blue Yamaha Marine grease and Corrosion X. Box, papers, oiler and wrench. Shipped to the US from here for $90. Paypal please. For $100 I will back it with mono and load it with 40# Stren Hi Vis yellow braid. Prices are firm because postage is $15.[img=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3112328/width/600/height/450]

Ismail. I have two more bumps so if it is still here by next Thursday, do you mean Feb 16 or 23?, you will have to PM me to remind me. Let me know if you want the line.

Regards

Puck

Ismail. I have two more bumps so if it is still here by next Thursday, do you mean Feb 16 or 23?, you will have to PM me to remind me. Let me know if you want the line.

Regards

Puck

Sorry I meant the 23rd, pay day :D I will PM you if I notice nobody has snatched it up

Ismail, tell you what. I have a ton of 40# hi vis 40#. braid So, if you eat the PP fees, say put in $95 so I do OKon the transaction, I will spool the puppy up and send it on its way. I trust all SOL souls to do the right thing so it should show up when your paycheck does. PM me your coordinates and I will send it on its way to a good home.

Regards

Puck

Ismail, doing a reno here so it may be Monday when it leaves. I will do my best to do earlier. My parents will be 90 this summer. Still kicking and running a 60X60 veggie garden on a 1 acre property.

Regards

Puck

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0