Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surfsharpie

Guys becareful and keep your doors and windows locked when your not home

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

While I was at work the other night and the wife was home with my dog who can't protect my wife from a cat if she had to .....but she barks and knows someone is too close to the house . 2 people in a white car 1 with dreadlocks who parked over there 75 feet from my house.... went to my neighbors who is 88 and her boy friend is 90 and knocked on the door at dusk to try and sell them Verizon. she didn't open the locked screen door but still talked to them and told them no and closed the door. ..... verizon will never go door to door for sales in the dark. tell your love one's and kids never open the door for anyone you dont know.

I wish I was home and watched them walk by my home because i would of been on the front lawn with my dog barking at them like she was king ****t :D of the hood.

Giving them the look of *** are you doing down here in the dark in the middle of winter In my neighborhood . :mad:

What they were doing up here a while ago was ,,, 1 would be talking to you at the front door and another was breaking in threw the back .. I think they got busted though