Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JettyGuy

TSUNAMI AIRWAVE 10FT SURF ROD and SALTIST 4000H spooled spinning reel..sold as combo..brand new.

2 posts in this topic

This rod really casts beautifully and the rod and reel are like new..not even a scratch and only used twice. Mint condition...like new.

The rod casts bucktails nicely and is a medium heavy two piece stick. It's the model TSRWSSMH2...casts 2-4 ounces...although I was throwing bucktails and an ounce and a half did fine.

I WILL NOT SHIP and I will only sell them as a combo. This was given to me as a present...so I do not know what the line is that's on the reel, but it looks like power pro and it's spooled very high up. I only used the rod twice and it cast a 2ounce plug a country mile. Nice set up. The reel is very smooth and the the drag on the reel is a sweetheart. I had a very large fish this fall with this combo and the rig performed very nicely.

My research shows that the rod if bought new would probably go for about 120 bucks ,if you figured taxes and the reel would cost about 220 bucks with taxes. That's 340 bucks plus a spool that is filled with braid... I want 250 bucks for the combination...come pick it up at my house and I'll knock off another 20 bucks.

I live in East Hampton, so if you think this is a fair deal and want to go for it...I'd be willing to meet you at Manorville, LI, if that's convenient ,on a weekend ,or you could pick it up yourself at my place in E.H.

I would prefer cash as payment, or you could pay with a credit card if that's better for you.

Thanks.It's a sweet deal and I hope that somebody who needs it will get to enjoy it .

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0