Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gray gables

Newell Fishing reels

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Matt the 220 model was a popular model. You may be able to find a used one around. Check at Red Top or M and D or Buckoes in Fall river

You might want to do a search in the buy and sell forum as well.

Last I knew Red Top had a few P series 220's and 229

and I know Bass Pro here in Foxboro does as well You dont want the graphite series your much better off to pay the extra money and get an aluminum spool version you wont regret it

Last I knew Red Top had a few P series 220's and 229

and I know Bass Pro here in Foxboro does as well You dont want the graphite series your much better off to pay the extra money and get an aluminum spool version you wont regret it

thanks dave, appreciate it,

A joke ??? What joke ???   Is that your way of saying I'm SOL..???  lmao....I hope not....4 200 series reels disapeared the other day & I'VE GOT TO REPLACE THEM...RODS TOO....Any help would be greatly appreciated......Thanks  ..Mike

No, it was his way of saying that you need to tell a joke. It has nothing to do with making fun of you. This is something that all new members get a chance to tell upon signing up.

I don't think that you need the minimum number of posts to make a "wanted to buy" post in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. Only to make a wanted to sell. :confused:

Then again, the rules could have changed. One of the reasons why I leave enforcing the rules up to the forum leader there is that I don't keep up with the rules.

HAHAHAHA..No offence taken...SOOO...Ok....The Little Rascals are in class & the teacher says...OK class..I have two questions before we go to recess...I want someone to spell DICTATE & use it in a sentence.....The kids are dumbfounded...They never heard the word,much less use it in a sentence..Exept for Darla....She jumps up and spells...D I C T A T E...Teacher says very good...thats correct..Now someone use it in a sentence....Buckwheats in the back about ready to *** outa his chair...He's wavin his hand like crazy...Teacher says OK Buckwheat....HE jumps up...Looks over at Darla & says....HEY DIRL......Howd MY DIC TATE  last nite.....