Followers 0
kdnguyen2

Plug Storage Idea for Small Condo

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by chunk View Post

not enough white plugs

I concur...will be the focus for the spring shows.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanalPlugger23 View Post

Awesome idea.  Awesome plugsdrool.gif

Thanks.  You don't even need to use the door hanger if you have available wall space in your garage or workspace.  I have a shared garage and I'm not sure what my neighbors would think of a wall full of colored wooden objects. 

I just picture that ending painfully one day... dont know exactly how, but I can just see it... probably a visitor.

I just use a plastic storage bin with cut plastic gutters... fits just as many plugs, and its in my car in seconds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Pete View Post

I just picture that ending painfully one day... dont know exactly how, but I can just see it... probably a visitor.

I just use a plastic storage bin with cut plastic gutters... fits just as many plugs, and its in my car in seconds.

I hear ya....i have this setup in a bedroom that I use as my spare.  I have bins also but this will make it easier to locate and grab the lures that I want to fish for the day (I'm not very organized in general).  May have to put a lock on the closet.  Not ideal but will have to work until I get a bigger place and maybe my own garage one day.  

The storage bin with plastic gutters is a great idea for placing your plugs verticallysmile.gif

I'm limited in closet space as well and if I went with the plastic gutter approach for a 100 + plugs, I might end up with 4 or 5 bins.  Maybe I need to reduce the number of plugs that I have biggrin.gif

I always enjoy seeing different possibilities... thanks for sharing. In the past, I ran a wire (so it doesnt sag or stretch) from one corner of the room to another up high along the wall near the ceiling, and hung my plugs from that... I now have a garage, and I still do that in the garage

I'm limited in closet space as well and if I went with the plastic gutter approach for a 100 + plugs, I might end up with 4 or 5 bins.  Maybe I need to reduce the number of plugs that I have :D

We all know that that will never happen ;)

I've got several lidded bins (among other things, like multiple plug bags). Each bin is a type to itself and labeled ; IE: Darters in one, Neddlefish in another. etc.

I just did a count. I have around 70 plugs up there with room to add another 20-25 plugs smile.gif.  I'm not saying this is ideal for everyone but it works for me.  I'm going to add some additional reinforcements to the shoe rack by maybe adding some duck tape to the connecting joints of the pipes and also screwing the hinges onto the door itself.