Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deadwood

Golf pro am

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

All I have to say is Bill Murray is golf God & trend setter. I'm running out to get some camo for my next outing.

Tony Romo putts like he quarterbacks, like a girl!

Belichic, made the cut with pro Ricky Barnes, that's pretty good considering he hasn't likely touch a club in 7-8 months.

Props to Belichick for showing up and playing well. He looked awkward in a collared golf shirt rather than a hoodie. Sort of like a kid that is uncomfortable getting somewhat dressed up for school pictures or church. Not that it matters at all, but he's got more of a boiler than I thought... he is sort of Rex-ish in his shape.

This tourney is gettin' good. I'm glad they're not showing much of the amateurs' shots... the way it's being shown you wouldn't even know that in most groups, 2 other guys are playing with the pros.

Good gawd I miss football. frown.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by CabbageHead View Post

This tourney is gettin' good. I'm glad they're not showing much of the amateurs' shots... the way it's being shown you wouldn't even know that in most groups, 2 other guys are playing with the pros.

Good gawd I miss football. frown.gif

Not sure if that was sarcastic, but I like watching the hackers tear it up.  biggrin.gif

The trouble with Tiger playing again, we get to see every shot he hits plus many of his walks to get to the next shot.  Everybody else be damned! shakehead.gif

And Phil is handing him his ass at the moment.  clapping.gif

Not really, a shot shown here or there is OK, but I get bored quickly watching the hackers. In person it's kinda fun, but not on TV. That's just me...

Woods, blah, not even on the leaderboard and we're seeing every one of his shots. Doh, there goes Romo into the cat box on 17... not a bad spot to be actually.

Phil was in the zone, that's for sure...tiger on the other hand, well he'll compete. Maybe he should take 3 or 4 months off and work on his swing and his putting and plan his come back for his chevron tourney.

Tigers been having trouble on Sundays the last 2 times out. He'll find himself in time for the Masters. Not a Phi fan or a hater, but he played great yesterday.