Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blind squirl

How to iPhone?

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Can someone please tell me how to upload pictures from my iPhone. I would like to share some of my fishing pics but don't no how to get them up

Heck, I can't even activate my new tracfon- Tried to transfer from old to new-they wiped out all my mins on the old-when they couldn't activate the new, then they tell my to call--I say with WHAT???? :shock:

Well if you dont sync to a computer, then just email the pix to yourself and then save and post as usual. I am sure you could post from your phone too, never tried that.

This is how I do it and it works well and I can take a picture and have it attached to a post in under a minute.

1 open a photobucket account (free)

2 download the photobucket iphone app (free)

3 take picture with phone

4 open iphone photobucket app

5 go to upload media

6 choose existing

7after photo is uploaded go to my albums

8 choose the picture you want

9 click on the i at the bottom right

10 double click on the img url and it will say copied.

11 go to the thread you want to post to on your phone

12 double click in the area you type your report in and the paste button will appear.

13 hit the paste button and your photo is now attached.

14 hit submit on your sol thread and you've just uploaded a story and picture to sol.

It may seem long and drawn out but it only takes seconds after youve set up your account and done it a few times.

211da276.jpg

Thanks for your help guys. I'm no good with this thing. Sol needs an iPhone app.

Blind, what do you need help with? you can do everything from the sol web page on your I phone, no sol app needed. I'll pm you my number if you want me to walk you through it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fi**** 2 View Post

Yeah, after spending $400 on an iphone with a nice camera(8 mega pix) already built in...

Just busting your chops. I have an iPhone 4 and I am just too afraid to take it on the beach with me. I am getting the LifeProof case that is waterproof to 6.6 feet, sand proof, shock proof, the whole nine. I still want to pick me up a nice waterproof camera though.

You can actually upload the pictures right through iTunes. I dont think I can post a link here so I will pm it to you.