Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bass Ackwards

FOR SALE: Golden Dollars

8 posts in this topic

I have three $25 dollar rolls of Golden Dollars. This is more of the money my brother had in his drawer that we found. As with the other silver dollars I sold, money collected from the sale of these will be going to the parents of Jake Sumbo.

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3102688/width/600/height/450]

[img=

http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/3102692/width/600/height/450]

The yellow roll says "Directly from the U.S.Mint", the white roll seems to be machine rolled and the grey roll is hand rolled. The coin I pictured came out of the grey roll. Since I didn't take them out of the rolls (only that 1 coin came out) I can't guarentee that they are all the same. Knowing my brother I have no reason to believe they aren't the same. The dates on the 3 coins I can see are all 2000-P. I have no clue what they are worth so I'm asking $150.00 for all 3 rolls. With these I got my brothers OK to deal if and only if I have to.

Look like Sacagawea dollars

If so, mint marks P and D are worth - $1

I could be wrong here so check it yourself, mint mark S are worth considerably more - but those were uncirculated/proofs

You made 2 postings belittling my coins. I don't know if what you say is true or not but you should have PMed me instead of breaking SOL rules. I made #3 bolder so you don't repeat this. You're welcome.

BST FORUM RULES

-- If you are using these BST Forums, you are responsible for knowing these rules - please read all of them --

1. Personal Messages (PMs) - we do not allow buying, selling or soliciting (that includes soliciting trades) via PMs - period. Ever.

2. Items being offered for sale on this forum must not be offered for sale on any other website or in any other manner while they are offered here.

3. Do not criticize anyone's asking price - it's their 'for sale' thread - if you aren't interested in buying it, stay out of it.

4. This forum is for non-commercial use.

5. Items that are offered for sale here should be offered to the members in the order that they responded to the for sale thread.

6. Each member is limited to 4 active threads at any one time.

7. Do not remove pictures or text or prices from your post after an item is sold - leave your threads intact.

8. Bumps and "ttt" posts are limited to once per day with a total of three bumps per thread.

9. This forum is not to be used for announcements of sales elsewhere.

10. Every items that is placed on this forum for sale must be described as well as possible and listed with a clear asking price.

11. Do not hijack - if you didn't start the WTB thread, you should NEVER offer to buy anything offered to the thread starter in their thread.

12. No PayPal Gift - don't ask for it, don't demand it, don't suggest it - PayPal gift is not welcome here.

So I went to the experts, the group of people who know more about coins than God, fleabay. These coins aren't valueless, One coin had 3 people bidding and the price is up to .$1.07 Most of the others had zero bidders. So with that I am closing this thread.

You made 2 postings belittling my coins. I don't know if what you say is true or not but you should have PMed me instead of breaking SOL rules. I made #3 bolder so you don't repeat this. You're welcome.

BST FORUM RULES

-- If you are using these BST Forums, you are responsible for knowing these rules - please read all of them --

1. Personal Messages (PMs) - we do not allow buying, selling or soliciting (that includes soliciting trades) via PMs - period. Ever.

2. Items being offered for sale on this forum must not be offered for sale on any other website or in any other manner while they are offered here.

3. Do not criticize anyone's asking price - it's their 'for sale' thread - if you aren't interested in buying it, stay out of it.

4. This forum is for non-commercial use.

5. Items that are offered for sale here should be offered to the members in the order that they responded to the for sale thread.

6. Each member is limited to 4 active threads at any one time.

7. Do not remove pictures or text or prices from your post after an item is sold - leave your threads intact.

8. Bumps and "ttt" posts are limited to once per day with a total of three bumps per thread.

9. This forum is not to be used for announcements of sales elsewhere.

10. Every items that is placed on this forum for sale must be described as well as possible and listed with a clear asking price.

11. Do not hijack - if you didn't start the WTB thread, you should NEVER offer to buy anything offered to the thread starter in their thread.

12. No PayPal Gift - don't ask for it, don't demand it, don't suggest it - PayPal gift is not welcome here.

What 2 postings did he make belittling your coins? Looks to me like he was helping you so you get what they are really worth becuase it looks like you don't quite know what they are worth. I really don't see a negative comment or him belittling what you are trying to sell. From the post thats left and the one that was deleted by another mod. After all you did say 'I don't know what these are worth"

What 2 postings did he make belittling your coins? Looks to me like he was helping you so you get what they are really worth becuase it looks like you don't quite know what they are worth. I really don't see a negative comment or him belittling what you are trying to sell. From the post thats left and the one that was deleted by another mod. After all you did say 'I don't know what these are worth"

One was put up saying he called a coin shop, now it's gone.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0