Life begins at ejaculation?

Rate this topic

Jonesy

hmmmm. I'm a mass murderer then ;)

"Oklahoma legislators introduced a bill yesterday that says "the life of each human being begins at conception." But state Sen. Constance Johnson, decided that the bill, SB 1433, didn't go far enough to protect unborn children. Johnson added an amendment to the bill, posted online by The Lost Ogle, that says life actually begins at ejaculation: "However, any action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman’s vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child."

This is where the religious right wants us to go.

As opposed to the irreligious left like Jonesy who has open season on any human being in the womb at any time for any reason. And people like him have helped kill more than 57,000,000 human beings for selfishness. THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW. Is this ok with everybody?

Abortion is the sacrament of the left.

As opposed to the irreligious left like Jonesy who has open season on any human being in the womb at any time for any reason. And people like him have helped kill more than 57,000,000 human beings for selfishness. THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW. Is this ok with everybody?

Abortion is the sacrament of the left.

ummmm I think ya missed the point of this thread......or at least the poijnt I took from it.

John M,

Not at all. It is probably a joke but whether it is or not, my point is that CURRENTLY we have open season throughout 9 months of pregnancy, period. THAT IS AS RADICAL as this dopy guy's act, whether it is a joke or not.

Why make fun of some stupid and dopey law, when we are already living under a stupid and dopey law?

And BTW, this guy's law really hurts no one, whereas the current law kills 1,300,000 human beings per year.

John M,

Not at all. It is probably a joke but whether it is or not, my point is that CURRENTLY we have open season throughout 9 months of pregnancy, period. THAT IS AS RADICAL as this dopy guy's act, whether it is a joke or not.

Why make fun of some stupid and dopey law, when we are already living under a stupid and dopey law?

And BTW, this guy's law really hurts no one, whereas the current law kills 1,300,000 human beings per year.

I understand.......but the bill is just insane especially this part

""However, any action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman’s vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child."

I took that as the point. these things make the RR look like nuts.

John are you ignoring the open season on babies and the blood lust of left wingers like Jonesy who maniacally laugh as they feast on the blood of the unborn?

I guess I am ignoring that........ I shuold rethink my poisiton..........

I mean with logci like this "However, any action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman’s vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child." how could I ever ignore them?

while I support a woman's right to choose (within certain time restraints etc.)

I do find abortions to be a sad "choice"

I think the best thing we can do is avoid unwanted pregnancy, which is why I support sex education and making contraception available.

I don't understand why some of those most vehemently opposed to legalized abortion, also oppose the things which would help cut down on the number of unwanted pregnancies.

those apparent contradictions always baffle me.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

while I support a woman's right to choose (within certain time restraints etc.)

I do find abortions to be a sad "choice"

I think the best thing we can do is avoid unwanted pregnancy, which is why I support sex education and making contraception available.

I don't understand why some of those most vehemently opposed to legalized abortion, also oppose the things which would help cut down on the number of unwanted pregnancies.

those apparent contradictions always baffle me.

or pay for any social programs that may be needed to help said child

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstriper View Post

or pay for any social programs that may be needed to help said child

yup,

it seems insideous that some people want to force women to have more babies when they can't afford the ones they have now.

I just don't understand the logic that some people have, when they support policies and ideas that seem at odds with one another.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15