Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldschool77

Anyone going to JSS?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Just curious..first time driving down. Looking forward to Rosko and a few others speak!

Any words of advice as far as hitting the tables early or later in the day for good deals? Really psyched to go this year...the wife NEVER lets me do stuff like this for the day. :)

I went last year and had a good time. I was not looking for plugs- although I ended up with some. Is a small- maybe 40 booths but all are the best in the surfcasting world for bags, rods, accessories and Donny Musso is there and listening to his stories is worth going. When you look at the JSS website and look at who is coming- its a WOW.

I have been all over that site for the last month and I am mainly going for Milt/DJ/Skinner and the rest of the speakers. it isn't often you get to see that kind of experience under one roof.

I am sure in the next 5-10 years shows like this will only increase in size but there is plenty of time here and there to see what is cooking at the booths.

Yes

2/25/12 in a couple of Saturdays

If you want to drive to my place in CT I'll drive the second half for you to NJ lol

my buddy lives in ansonia, how far is that from your place,

Essentially righ up route 8. Rt. 8 runs mostly north/south. I could pick you up there, shoot down to 95 and head to NJ. I plan on leaving pretty early if that is ok. Almost 2 hours to drive down and i want to arrive around 8am because of the parking concerns later in the morning. Up to you.

Sounds good GG. PM me if you need a lift. I plan to stay for the raffle at the very end and we can always stop for a bite on the way back. Up to you. Your buddy would be coming or no? Either way think about it and let me know. Plan to leave pretty early to get a jump on things.

Sounds good GG. PM me if you need a lift. I plan to stay for the raffle at the very end and we can always stop for a bite on the way back. Up to you. Your buddy would be coming or no? Either way think about it and let me know. Plan to leave pretty early to get a jump on things.

I was at his house last year, we left for the berkley show at 1am, early is no big deal to me, work is very slow this year so I won't be attending any shows down in jersey, just the local ones for me, thanks for the invite though, if work was better I would defintely be going, have fun, :)