Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TatonkaJames

Santorum: Obama Has Put America On 'The Path' Of Executing Religious People By Decapitation

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

After I posted such a nice endorsement for you, you go and fall into that "fear mongering" this country doesn't need anymore. You just hurt your chances if you think people will fall for this.

Only buffoons fall for this stuff, especially in elections when we know 99% of what is said is B/S. Simply amazing. :wee:

Rick Santorum continued to rail against President Obama’s so-called war against religion during a town hall in Plano, Texas Wednesday night. The former Pennsylvania senator — who has spent the last several days criticizing the government’s requirement that insurers provide contraception coverage and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal’s decision striking down Proposition 8 — accused the administration of “crushing” religion and setting the United States on the path towards executing religious people by decapitation:

SANTORUM: They are taking faith and crushing it. Why? Why? When you marginalize faith in America, when you remove the pillar of God-given rights, then what’s left is the French Revolution. What’s left is the government that gives you right, what’s left are no unalienable rights, what’s left is a government that will tell you who you are, what you’ll do and when you’ll do it. What’s left in France became the guillotine. Ladies and gentlemen, we’re a long way from that, but if we do and follow the path of President Obama and his overt hostility to faith in America, then we are headed down that road.

http://youtu.be/ZWqls5KE5d8

TJames,

I agree with him in the long term. Maybe not the guillitene but maybe gulags and re-education camps. Not like there is no precident, am I wrong? Lots of hostility to religious people and religion out there. Just go to MoveOn.org or HuffPo.

Hi Knight,

I think it's a newborn policy of those who run the country trying to follow the path of China. Like Steve Jobs said, "The manufacturing jobs will never come back to America." What alternative do we have to put people back to work unless we imitate China ? Loads of low paying jobs for those not educated seems like a good idea, and those who take a higher road are rewarded with better jobs.

I see this in articles like this;

New Hampshire Republicans Propose Bill To Eliminate Workers’ Lunch Breaks

New Hampshire’s GOP legislature has come up with all manner of absurd bills recently, including a proposal making public school curriculum optional, another to prevent police from protecting domestic abuse victims, and even a measure mandating that new laws be based on the Magna Carta. Some of the Granite State’s GOP lawmakers have even proposed doing away with the law that requires employers to give their workers time off for lunch, under the rationale that all employers will simply grant lunch breaks out of the goodness of their hearts:

“This is an unneeded law,” (Republican state Representative Kyle Jones) said. “If I was to deny one of my employees a break, I would be in a very bad position with the company’s human resources representative. If you consider that this is a very easy law to follow in that everyone already does it, then why do we need it? Our constituents have already proven that they have enough common sense to do this on their own.”

The bill’s sponsor, state representative J.R. Hoell, argued that companies failing to provide lunch breaks would be shamed over social media, thus rendering the law unnecessary. “If they are not letting people have lunch, they could put it out though the news media, though social media. I don’t think that abusive behavior would continue, the way communications are today,” he said.

Of course, not every employer can be counted to to follow even the easiest of requirements to look after workers’ health and rights. Back in 2005, Walmart was forced to pay $172 million for denying workers their lunch breaks. Pyramid Breweries Inc. settled a case in 2008 for $1.5 million. Just a few months ago, California ordered Embassy Suites to pay workers tens of thousands of dollars for forcing them to skip breaks.

Read more: http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/02/08/421510/new-hampshire-gop-repeal-lunch/

Thanks for the Santorum video. The Obama Administration stepped over the line in their arrogance to interfer with the basic tennents of a Religion. They just wiped their feet on the First Amendment.

Keep the Santorum videos coming, It will same me from searching the out.

ThinkProgress is an American political blog edited by Faiz Shakir that "provide a forum that advances progressive ideas and policies".[1] It is an outlet of the Center for American Progress.

Thanks for sharing this blog TJ. Hell of an agenda there.

TJames,

I agree with him in the long term. Maybe not the guillitene but maybe gulags and re-education camps. Not like there is no precident, am I wrong? Lots of hostility to religious people and religion out there. Just go to MoveOn.org or HuffPo.

Gulags and re-education camps? Nah - far too visible.

The re-education has already started in the schools - but blowback is a bitch, teachers and principals are simply afraid to discipline students for fear of retaliation and litigation by parents, as well as bad press from the liberal media.

Welcome to your liberal society - civilized enough for you on the left?

but if we do and follow the path of President Obama and his overt hostility to faith in America, then we are headed down that road.

This is just election year rhetoric and those who think 51% of the nation has the same view (meaning liberals who voted for O) then the other

50% are lead too easily into believing America is made up of such people who believe Rick's fear mongering could happen.

When this is a hotter topic than our representatives passing legislation that is already law that prohibits insider trading for politicians,

then we're focused on the wrong issues.

WASHINGTON -- A weakened version of the STOCK Act banning insider trading by members of Congress and the administration passed the House Thursday without curbs on "political intelligence" or new clean-government rules.

The legislation would make it clear that lawmakers and key staffers are bound by the insider trading laws that affect everyone. The House bill also adds a provision to bar lawmakers from participating in IPOs. The bill passed 417 to 2. Politicians = :kook:

Society

Oh it's a mystery to me.

We have a greed, with which we have agreed...

and you think you have to want more than you need...

until you have it all, you won't be free.

Society, you're a crazy breed.

I hope you're not lonely, without me.

When you want more than you have, you think you need...

and when you think more then you want, your thoughts begin to bleed.

I think I need to find a bigger place...

cause when you have more than you think, you need more space.

Society, crazy indeed...

There's those thinkin' more or less, less is more,

but if less is more, how you keepin' score?

It means for every point you make, your level drops.

Kinda like you're startin' from the top...

and you can't do that.

Society, crazy indeed...

I hope you're not lonely, without me

Society, have mercy on me.

I hope you're not angry, if I disagree.

Society, crazy indeed.

I hope you're not lonely...

without me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamakatsu View Post

Is he running for Prez?

I don't think Obama gives  damn for jews either.

I don't think Obama gives  damn for jews either.

Obama's use of "fat cats" is code for "greedy Wall Street Jewboys."

Obama Slams 'Fat Cat' Bankers - WSJ.c

Dec 14, 2009 · Obama lashed out at Wall Street, calling bankers fat cats who don't get it, in an escalation of tensions with the industry.

Hi Knight,

I think it's a newborn policy of those who run the country trying to follow the path of China. Like Steve Jobs said, "The manufacturing jobs will never come back to America." What alternative do we have to put people back to work unless we imitate China ? Loads of low paying jobs for those not educated seems like a good idea, and those who take a higher road are rewarded with better jobs.

/

What makes this Chinese as opposed to American? Are you opposed to the premise or what?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ View Post

Thanks for the Santorum video. The Obama Administration stepped over the line in their arrogance to interfer with the basic tennents of a Religion. They just wiped their feet on the First Amendment.

Keep the Santorum videos coming, It will same me from searching the out.

ThinkProgress is an American political blog edited by Faiz Shakir that "provide a forum that advances progressive ideas and policies".[1] It is an outlet of the Center for American Progress.

Thanks for sharing this blog TJ. Hell of an agenda there.

Have you seen this one?