Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knight771

Anyone See A Connection

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Hey, in a couple of months, we'll get on the Knight and chase some fluke with Spig. What do you say?? We can tell the fish, "Resistance is futile."

BTW, The specks are really hitting down here. I'm still looking for Reds. My friend and I are going to get a backwater charter specifically for redfish and hope to remember the good holes. :) The Smoker Craft sure seems a lot smaller.

King, Hillary is a political figure and there fore subject of a cirtain amount of political humor in the form of jibes, jabs in pictures and cartoons.

Please don't tell me that today is the day that the music died in Middletown, NJ.

The jabs and jibes of the left against Sarah Palin for instance are an example of this two way political street. This is the PG forum, after all..

This is the PG forum, after all..
I would prefer we do better.

But, since we don't, I'm sure I can count on you to be one willing to turn the other cheek when it's done to our side.

I would simply prefer we don't do it all, and rise above.

Just my .02.

KoQ if you accepted PM I would have sent you one,

instead I'll just thank you for your input here,

it's easy to complain about the other side,

but more meaningful when the rebuke comes from the same side,

we should all aspire to do better.

King, I understand your concern. If in the future one goes beyond the pale, you can expect that I might react to voice my concern about the comment or charge. The Borg Commander and Resistance is Futile is apt. considering the arrogance of the Obama Administration in recent days. Knight's humor was just that, humor. Not an visicous attack on Hillary.